Tuesday and Thursday Evening Clinic
No appointment needed
By appointment only:
First Wednesday morning of each month: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Third Thursday evening of each month: 5:00 – 8:00pm
- Our free clinic is open for walk-in appointments.
- Our free pharmacy is available to fill prescriptions written here.
- Specialty appointments available by referral
- This clinic provides primary medical care for those with chronic conditions such as hypertension and diabetes.
- We will schedule you as needed.
Specialty Medical Appointments
St. Clare Health Mission partners with Mayo, Gundersen, and Scenic Bluffs to offer a wide variety of specialty medical and dental care appointments to our patients. We will schedule these appointments for you as needed.
Appointments available at St. Clare
Appointments outside of St. Clare
- Behavioral Health
- Ophthalmology/ Optometry
Mental Health Therapy & Scheduling
Current St. Clare patients may schedule their own therapy sessions via the button on the right.
*New patients seeking therapy, please call the clinic at: 608.519.4633
Though our clinics are primarily for walk-in appointments, we do offer scheduling as well. Current patients can schedule for our Tuesday and Thursday clinics, as well as for counseling appointments. Online scheduling coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the eligibility criteria for care at St. Clare Health Mission?
Adults and children without health insurance and who are not eligible for health insurance are eligible.
Also eligible are persons who fall below 200% of federal poverty level.
Does St. Clare provide assistance with medications?
Prescriptions written at St. Clare Health Mission can be filled for free at our on site pharmacy for those unable to afford medications.
We will also assist in the application process for certain patient assistance programs.
What do I need to bring?
We request that patients bring
- Last two pay stubs and/or a copy of their most recent tax forms
- If there is no employment income or taxes are not filed, other types of documentation will be accepted.
- Address verification
- Any mail with your address on it
- Any form of identification
- With photo
Does St. Clare provide dental care?
St. Clare is not a provider of routine or restorative dental services.
St. Clare Health Mission does refer and cover costs for emergency extractions. All patients must be seen and referred by a physician at the St. Clare Health Mission.